Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here are my lastest finished knitting projects.  I made them for my brother in exchange for that awesome dragon he drew and painted for Jerek's birthday.

Gloves:
I used a pattern I found on ravelry.com.  Matt picked it out.  He then bought the yarn for it.  Knit Picks, Wool of the Andes, in a charcoal grey.  I held it double stranded and knit with size 6 dpns.  I measured each of his fingers and knit each to the length he wanted, a total perfect fit for him.

Then I knit him this hat, from the Koolhaas pattern on Ravelry.  This was also knit with the Knit Picks yarn, but I added an extra two repeats of the cabling pattern for a total of 7 repeats to make it longer so he could wear it "slouchy".



 Moving on to something for me now!  My first "clothing" knit that is adult size!  I will post pics when I get more done.

No comments:

Post a Comment