Thursday, August 18, 2011

sauder's village

My friend (see her blog here) had free tickets to use for Sauder's Village, but she needed 4 adults to go to use them!  So, we got a couple of us mommas around and all 6 of our boys and treked out for the morning.  We all had a good time and it was so nice to have the boys play and the moms talk.  What a great day of fellowship and fun!


The boys had a great time playing in the kid's house!











They feared the fake cow at first, but then decided milking it was pretty fun!



Lots of fun animals to see and pet!




Miss Lynn showed the boys where all the frogs were in the pond.  
This may have been their favorite spot!





Train Ride!



He held my hand like this the entire ride
 sigh
 I love my boy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sauder Village is looking cooler than ever! It's been so long since I've been there. Your pictures have me stirring to visit.

    ReplyDelete