Thursday, December 2, 2010

One Month Later

My, what a busy month.  Went straight through November without posting.  I subbed quite a bunch, we were much busier over Thanksgiving because my dad came to town, busy with church, lots of 31 parties.  BUSY!  I also got some knitting done.  A sweater for my cousin Kate, which I neglected to get a picture of, a hat, and more work on Bethany's sweater and hat set.  I also finished that hat over Thanksgiving.

We also got to put our very first Christmas tree as a family of three!  Having lived with the in-laws for the past 3 1/2 years, our Christmases were always celebrated with them and we never had our "own" tree.  This year we got an almost brand new one, for only $10 from a friend, bought the decorations and lights on sale and spent the day after Thanksgiving decorating!



 Jerek decided that decorating was boring and just ate the candy canes for awhile!
 Lighting the tree MY way; every branch wrapped.  
It took forever, but it turned out beautiful!

 BEAUTIFUL!
Happy Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment